Saskatoon

Saskatoon
Jane's Walk Saskatoon: May 1 to 3, 2015 - Meet Your City

Monday 24 February 2014

Coldest Night of the Year "Report"

 I hope you agree with me that the walk last night was fun and successful.  I call us a “winning” team even though we weren't the highest in raising money we were very likely the highest in terms of team spirit and high level conversation along the walk route!  I wanted to thank all of you so much by participating and giving support to the Bridge and the Lighthouse.  I think the momentum is gathering for our community to have a greater awareness of homelessness and the options we need to develop for everyone to have a good quality of life in our great city.  Thanks for walking with me.  
Shan  
PS now we know the routine I think we can participate next year as “seasoned walkers” and fund raisers!


No comments:

Post a Comment